Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hawaii wins!

Hawaii beats Washington in the Little League World Series play off game tonight, and my good friend jb and I share a 1 pint 6 oz bottle of "The Fort Collins Brewery - Double Chocolate Stout". What the bottle says is:

"The most decadent creation ever to be created in FCB's brewhouse. Deep roasty flavors, rich chocolate nose, coffee undertones and impeccable balance are the result of imperializing an already flawless brew."

All I can say is that describes it...and with an 8.1% alcohol content, I'm glad we shared the bottle!

4 comments:

Ruth W. said...

chocolate in my beer...hummmm, think I'll pass on that.

nbta said...

Yeah...I thought the same thing when they were trying to get me to buy it. I'm not much into drinks with chocolate flavor. This really didn't have a chocolate flavor...but was more like a heavier oatmeal stout. It was good!

Dennis and Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennis and Marie said...

Hi Mark,
It sounds like you and JB enjoyed that beer. I am with Ruth, not sure about chocolate in beer, but if it tasted like an oatmeal stout I would give it a try! I should tell you that Johnson City has moved up in the beer world with Fat Tire and 1554 from Denver.